Sunday 30 October 2011

AUTHOR INTERVIEW - DEVYN DAWSON





What is your name, where were you born and where do you live now?  
My name is Stefanie Dawson - I write under the name Devyn Dawson.  I am from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and I live in coastal North Carolina.


What can we expect from you in the future?  ie More books of the same genre? Books of a different genre?  
In the very near future, I will be releasing a novelette The Seduction.  It is a diary of Allie Casey from The Legacy of Kilkenny.  I’m currently working on Malevolence which is the sequel to TLOK, crossing my fingers and toes it will be out by Thanksgiving.  I have outlined a book that will target 10 - 14 year old girls.  It is a story about one girls quest to fulfill her friend’s final wish as she is dying from cancer.
 
Do you gift books to readers to do reviews? 
I am very happy to gift books for reviews.

 Do you read all the reviews of your book/books?  
At this point in the game, I have read every review both public and private.  I find they are a good learning tool.  I am surprised how many people want to experience more dream walking in the future books.  I have rearranged some story lines in the second book to include dream walking.

What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it? What format is it?(ebook, hardback or paperback) 
 I am currently reading an Amanda Hockings book - Switch.  I have never read any of her books and wanted to experience it myself.  I am enjoying the book, I find that even though there are mistakes, I can overlook them and fall into the story.  I say kudos to her, she has a wonderful future ahead of her.  I have a Nook Color that I love and use every day.  I’m still a book hoarder (I work part time in a book store….I spend more than I make)

What do you think about book trailers?  I love book trailers, I find it cool to get the vibe of the book from the trailer.  I also enjoy having a visual on the characters.  My book trailer can be found at http://youtu.be/dchkwF1Jb8E

Where can readers follow you?
I love to hear from followers!


Your blog details? 
http://devyn-dawson.blogspot.com/
Your web site ?  www.devyndawson.com
Your facebook page? 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Devyn-Dawson/145383098868553
Your Goodreads author page?
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4966012.Devyn_Dawson
Your Twitter details? devyndawson

Thankyou for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this interview for my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment