Saturday 29 October 2011

SATURDAY SNIPPETS! 29/10/11



This weeks Saturday Snippets are from Confessions Of A Wedding Planner by Imogen Edwards and The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong.

CONFESSIONS OF A WEDDING PLANNER
 BY
IMOGEN EDWARDS


Keeley and Danni sit on the sofa drinking their various beverages, staring at the bunch of grapes, whilr Bernard suggests weekends for the wedding. Keeley has suggested the end of July and Bernard is persuading otherwise. "The first week like Posh and Becks, is fine," he says " The fourth of July was their date."
"Around then," nods Keeley. "Should be good." 
"Great," says Bernard "Any other ideas? Food? What's your favourite dinner? Your favourite meal?"
"Oh it's got to be Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings,"she replies
I look at Bernard and I can see him wince..............


THE GATHERING
BY
KELLEY ARMSTRONG


I was ready to pay a visit to Mina Lee. Daniel wanted food. Now, I know teenage guys like to eat.
Teenage wrestlers really like to eat. Well unless they're trying to get into a lower weight class, but Daniel never does that. So it wasn't surprising that he'd want to grab food.
"I feel like fish" he said "lets swing by Pirate Chips,"
"Hard to eat fish and chips while you're driving,"I said.
"We'll dine in."
He started toward the sidewalk. When he realised I wasn't following, he turned.............


I have purchased both these books so reviews for them will be appearing on my blog at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment